Monday, February 8, 2010

A Note On Things To Come

Again, it's been awhile. This post is just to say all is well and that I will be posting a lot later tonight (because I'm busy today with a class and filming my short documentary film) on subjects including--

--My recent trip to Cape Coast, Elmina, and Kakum National Park this past weekend!
--Pictures and possibly videos, depending on the speed of the internet, of the trip! (Most likely no videos though--internet here is very slow!!).
--my filming project that I'm doing today. The subject is about Obronis--we will ask local people what exactly the term means, etc. Will explain more later.
--My music class and this fun instrument we've all been practicing (I forgot the name of it!). I'll take a picture of it too.
--and other stuff too.

Ok, hopefully filming today will be alright. I can't even be there for the entire time because I have class at one but hopefully the other 2 classmates can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment